Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yeap

So it looks like I will start work on our house here in about two weeks. The final committment from the bank came through and we will be closing this next week. I've still been doing a lot of NCAA games, like 3-5 each week, with two tomorrow, and 5 amateur games on Sunday, and another 4 NCAA games next week.

On the fitness front.. I still think getting fit sucks. I've been playing basketball down at the Y 3 times a week with the "Lunch Bunch". Running a paced 4 miles two nights a week, and playing soccer when I get the chance. I'm shooting to run back-to-back 6 minute miles by next March.

Thinking about getting started building the house made me think of tools which made me think of today's youtube goodness. If you like tools and you are a man, you should enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWEISlPn_FM

It should be safe for work at any rate.. it is on youtube after all.

-John

1 comment:

  1. Really you have too much time on your hand! I hope you aren't hiring these women for working on our house - I can't see a lot of progress happening if they are around.

    ReplyDelete