Thursday, September 4, 2008

I thought I never would..

.. get into blogging, that is. But then I tought, 'Hey, if Doogie Hauser could use a computer to keep a little record of his TV life, why can't I?' Of course, I'm not Doogie Hauser and I don't have interesting things to write like he did, nor do I have an interseting life as a TV ER doc. In the case that you want to waste your life reading my blog, have at it.

For some reason I thought about old SNL skits the other day and found my favorite on youtube so I thought I'd post it. This if by far the best version, though not the original which had Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan, since it has a mess of cameos by everyone from Pamela Anderson to Jack Nicholson himself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYLdFE7s9Y

-John

1 comment:

  1. John, never thought you would either, but now I get to learn what is in that crazy head of yours. I love you!

    ReplyDelete