Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Progress!


Since I last posted, a lot (a relative term) has finally been done on the house. I finished the roof, the insulation is in and the drywall is all hung. The siders have begun installing the vinyl siding. The gas company finally showed up and put the yard line in and thus I am now able to get heat on so that the drywall can get taped and finished. Tomorrow the weather is calling for snow, sleet, ice, and rain. Thus, I imagine little exterior work getting accomplished, but the first coat should go on the drywall. Here are a couple of recent pictures.. the interior picture is about a week ago and the exterior is from today.




In the good world of soccer, things are about to get busy. I have a class to teach in 10 days in State College and have accepted some college assignments for spring friendlys starting in March. I got back on the treadmill last night to start training, but my knee still is hurting a lot. I played indoor today and it was hurting then as well, but the doctor says I can just play through it. We'll see.
I was trying to think of a good youtube to post, when this beauty jumped out at me:

All hail the previous moron, lets hope the next one isn't as dumb.


-John

1 comment: